Newsletters of OUR Research team
Become our client and you may receive all our Hungarian language newsletters!
Call us for further information!
ONE YEAR’S OUTPUT OF EQUILOR RESEARCH TEAM IN NUMBERS:
- Over 3,000 appearances in the media
- Over 150 trading tips in the domestic and foreign markets
- 250 morning newsletters and FX market analyses
- 50 weekly reports
- 50 individual, special trading tips
- 25 ad hoc market analyses
We believe our customers deserve to receive professional market information of individual content and high standards (in terms of form as well) from their investment service provider. To facilitate this we support the investment decisions of our customers with regular daily, general weekly and periodical corporate analyses.
The range of our research services:
- EQUILOR START - daily kick starter with special attention on Budapest stock exchange equities tarding
- EQUILOR FX DAILY - published on the morning of each business day, most important currencies with related news
- EQUILOR CHART- technical analyses of domestic and foreign equities
- EQUILOR SMART- occasional paper on important foreign and domestic economic & financial events, securities.
Please read the Disclaimer regarding to newletters created by Equilor.
Our financial blog provides detailed opinions regarding market events.
We are recurring guests at most leading Hungarian media outlets:
- we participate in the Portfolio.hu consensus regarding blue-chip stocks
- we make daily announcements on the Klasszik and Jazzy radio stations about events on the Hungarian market
- our analyses are regularly cited on the Tőzsdefórum, Profitline, and Mfor websites
- interviews conducted with and analyses provided by our employees are published by Világgazdaság, HVG, Forbes, napi.hu, and Portfolio.hu, among others.
We also have a good relationship with the English-language press:
- our analyses are picked up by Bloomberg and other foreign service providers on a daily basis
- we regularly issue statements on Hungarian stocks and the situation of the domestic market to the Bloomberg and Reuters news agencies
We are devoted to deepening financial culture and knowledge in Hungary.
The trainings we hold for Equilor employees help ensure that our customers receive the highest quality in services.
At the multiple press events we hold every year, we inform the representatives of the media on developments in Hungarian and international money market processes and on their possible outcomes.
If you need further information on our research activity please call our experts: + 36 1 430 3980.