We are convinced that our clients deserve to receive tailored, professional market information from their investment service providers that is high quality not only in its content but also its form. To this end, we support our clients’ investment decisions with regular daily, general weekly, detailed monthly, and periodic corporate analyses.
- Strategic analyses A thorough macroeconomic overview that generally processes one specific topic, discussing it from all angles in special detail. The analyses also contain recommendations and provide an outlook on the medium and long terms instead of focusing on day-to-day trading.
- Weekly analyses: Every Monday, we prepare a summary of the most important events that took place the previous week, together with a forecast for the events of the coming week and a system of expectations.
- Daily foreign exchange: On the morning of each working day, we prepare a two-page specific analysis on certain cross-currencies (EURUSD; EURJPY; USDCHF; GBPUSD; EURHUF) and a different currency pair every morning. The emphasis is primarily on technical analyses, though fundamental events also play an important part.
- Daily summaries: On the morning of each working day, we prepare a two-page summary, primarily on the events of the previous day but also with a short discussion of the events that can be expected that day.
- News flashes: Whenever important macroeconomic events become public, we provide a brief commentary or a more detailed analysis on the given macroeconomic environment and the effects expected over the short-term.
- Specific share analyses: We continuous examine market opportunities, which includes the preparation of sector and share-specific analyses from time to time.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET 20 DAYS FREE!
We currently send our registered users the following types of analyses in the form of a newsletter:
- EQUILOR START- daily kick starter with special attention on Budapest stock exchange equities tarding
- EQUILOR NAPI FX - published on the morning of each business day, most important currencies with related news
- EQUILOR CHART- technical analyses of domestic and foreign equities
- EQUILOR SMART- occasional paper on important foreign and domestic economic & financial events, securities.
- EQUILOR PLUS- Our trading ideas
We are recurring guests at most leading Hungarian media outlets:
- we participate in the Portfolio.hu consensus regarding blue-chip stocks
- we make daily announcements on the Trend FM and Jazzy radio stations about events on the Hungarian market
- our analyses are regularly cited on the Tőzsdefórum, Privátbankár, and MFOR websites
- interviews conducted with and analyses provided by our employees are published by Világgazdaság, HVG, Forbes, napi.hu, and portfolio.hu, among others.
- our analyses are picked up by Bloomberg and other foreign service providers on a daily basis
- we regularly issue statements on Hungarian stocks and the situation of the domestic market to the Bloomberg and Reuters news agencies
We are devoted supporters of work aimed at deepening financial culture and knowledge in Hungary, as part of which the trainings we hold for Equilor employees not only help ensure that our customers receive the highest quality in services, but we also inform the representatives of the media on developments in Hungarian and international money market processes on multiple occasions every year.